Handle are working with an instantly recognisable global entertainment client to find their next Production Finance Assistant.
Based in Hammersmith, this is a fixed term contract running until September. Reporting into the Production Accountant, the successful candidate will manage the following duties:
- Raising all purchase orders and processing payments in SAP, ensuring all costs are correctly coded
- End to end supplier/vendor management
- Processing credit card payments and reconciling
- Prepping and submitting sign off sheets and cost trackers to ensure accuracy in reporting
- Reporting weekly and monthly to production teams ensuring spend vs target is aligned and assisted with smaller budgeting projects
- Comfortable communicating with department heads and budget holders
- Assisting and advising colleague with SAP queries
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong SAP User - this is essential
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Prior experience dealing with budgets, cost management and multi-currency transactions
- Prior experience working within a production or entertainment background
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Keen attention to detail
If you are immediately available or have a notice period of 1 week, please apply today.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.