I'm currently working with a fast growing entertainment business who are looking for a qualified Finance Manager with TV or Theatrical production experience to take on a 3 month interim role.
Based at offices in Central London and reporting directly into the Finance Director your key duties would include:
- Own a number of general ledgers and bringing them up to date with the help of a member of junior staff
- Preparing management accounts for the TV / Theatrical production business, a strong working knowledge of income recognition and cut-off is highly desirable
- Working closely with the FD who is currently taking on a project, picking up any work overflow
- Documenting and building processes around book-keeping for TV and Theatrical producer companies
- Creating reasonably complex excel schedules that back up theatrical income cycles
- Reconciliation of back up to GL postings
- Business partnering with creative industry executives
To be considered you MUST have previous experience of the above duties in a TV or Theatrical production business, those without that industry experience will not be considered.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.