An exciting opportunity for a Production Management Accountant to join a media production company has arisen. Handle Recruitment are looking for an experienced management accountant with around 4 years' experience, who is immediately available.
- Preparing and delivering management accounts pack to Head of Finance containing detailed P&L and expense reports.
- Oversight of spend against budget and thorough variance analysis
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations, prepayment and journal posting to standard
- General maintenance of fixed asset register and prep of monthly depreciation reports
- Assisting Head of Finance with quarterly forecasting
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience producing management account packs
- Highly organised with acute attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical and numerical ability
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Intermediate Excel skills (Use of VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables)
- Interest in media and production
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.