Join a leading UK merchandise company and provide standout custom made product for global artist tours.
Handle is working with a reputable Music Merchandise Company to find an experienced and well- connected Production Manager to lead across client liaison and the development of key product ranges from concept to delivery across a diverse range of music clients.
- Develop key supplier relationships, sourcing new suppliers where required
- Ensure PO's / SO's and invoicing is maintained
- Create and monitor order lists to ensure expected delivery dates are met
- Compile supplier information ensuring price-lists, T&C's, brochures are updated
- Manage all aspects of the end to end purchase order process
- Liaise with Tour and Ecommerce teams over product requirement and time-lines
- Supply chain management from creative inception to delivery destination
- Represent the company at live events
An expert in both client and supplier relations within the music industry you must be highly organised and have a solid understanding of music merchandise and touring. Perfect opportunity to join a fun, friendly awarding winning team.
Based in Berkshire - easily commutable from London Paddington.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.