Production Manager - Music Merchandise
Fantastic opportunity for a highly organised and efficient Production Manager to join an established Music Merchandise Company.
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of all logistical aspects of client orders, whilst also providing support across the rest of the business with day to day operations.
Located in a small creative North London hub, this position is suited to a proactive Production Manager, ideally with previous experience of working for a product supplier. Exceptional communication and strong problem solving skills will be hugely beneficial when liaising with suppliers, along with the ability to manage the process from development to delivery.
Key features will include:
- Organising and completing the full process from manufacturing to the delivery of products, complying with the company standards
- Negotiating with clients and suppliers with regards to stock levels and costings
- Dealing with sales orders, purchase orders and invoices
The ideal candidate will:
- Have detailed experience within CRM and supply chain
- Have a strong communication and negotiation skill set
- Be proactive, with the ability to push back on request
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this amazing Production Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.