This renowned channel, bringing to you some of the world's best nature content, are looking for a Programme & Presentation scheduler to join their ranks! Managing and implementing the schedule for the channel, you will be responsible for ensuring its outstanding performance and success in the UK marketplace.
Key responsibilities include: -
- Creating monthly schedules for the channel.
- Tracking channel performance and measuring against competitors success, ratings and strategy; adapting schedules where necessary.
- Viewing priority programming and making recommendations for key series launches.
- Inputting programming into the Broadcast System and managing all files and databases associated with the channel.
- Creating Clarity and continuity grids for linear and cross channel.
- Enhancing linear channel strategy through the provision of editorial guidance for On Demand services.
- Communicating with Internal and External stakeholders to ensure vital programming information is communicated effectively.
The successful candidate must have proven experience in the scheduling and broadcast arena, with good knowledge of broadcast and research analysis. You will have an awareness of the UK digital market place and be confident in your understanding of the commissioning, acquisitions and production processes. You will also be highly attentive to detail, with excellent communication skills.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.