Urgent role available for an experienced Programme Content Coordinator to support the content team of this international broadcaster. The successful candidate must have experience within another content delivery or channel operations role, ASAP Start interim 3-4 month contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Review programming materials for Kids content to be an expert within the Kids EMEA team.
- Lead the briefing of the creative, marketing and digital teams on season launches, new episodes and stunts.
- Maintain the third-party content submissions process. Track all incoming submissions, review and distribute materials and develop and maintain the acquisitions database and supply chain of information.
- Support the wider Central Content team with ad hoc requests such as manual invoicing, raising Purchase Orders and drafting access letters.
- Ensuring all programming assets are delivered
- Liaising with reversioning and language vendors to ensure all content is languaged correctly depending on channel and feeds
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.