Handle Recruitment is working with a fantastic design based charity, to find a Programme Coordinator.
The Programme Coordinator will ensure the smooth running of the programme supporting the Programme Manager and Programme Lead.
The main responsibilities include:
- Manage the overall organisation and delivery of the key activities within the programme
- Support the co-ordination of content
- Supporting the programme manager and programme
- Coordinating diaries, room bookings and equipment
- Support the selection procedure from reporting on amount of candidates
- Process financial administration and any other administrative support when required
- Update and uphold contact databases and project files
- Front desk cover if required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong planning and coordination skills
- Strong IT skills
- Track record in handling high profile stakeholder
- Proven experience in coordinating multiple projects at once
- Experience raising POs and processing invoices
- Interest in design
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.