Excellent and very exiting opportunity for a detailed focused Programme Coordinator to support the smooth running of this international channel team. You'll be playing a pivotal role in providing broadcasters with correct information on top of tracking materials and assets across the business.
We're looking for someone with a positive can-do attitude and previous experience working with digital files within Broadcast Media would be beneficial.
- Updating key business systems for channels, including the Buylist, IBMS/Whats On, PDS, Project Systems
- Checking contracts for territorial rights information / using Rights database to confirm rights clearances
- Creation of deals and addition of rights information on internal systems
- Maintaining an overview of production schedules for global projects
- Direct correspondence / regular meetings with Content Ops, Reversioning, PMD, Programme Planning and other departments, regarding material delivery, regional commissions (i.e. airdates, running orders and title changes)
- Running regular reports using the info provided by IBMS Custom Reports
- Supporting projects to assist with data governance and Programming business objectives
Please get in touch for any further info, immediate start!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.