Programme Director - Startup
Central London 60K - 80K p a
We are working again with a great client - an innovative and vibrant start-up in heart of London. They are currently looking for a Programme Director who will oversee all integration, consultancy, and client onboarding projects.
The company is an established B2B start-up. Their main product is an amazing software as a service platform enabling clients from retail world to plan and monitor cross-channel digital insights. They have partnered with big names in retail and are now successfully implementing and customising the product - to coordinate this process they need an experienced Programme Director to join their easy-going, but a bit geeky team.
As a Programme Manager:
- You will be responsible for implementation, optimisation and management of client side projects.
- Assigning resources to new projects and managing them within company-wide objectives and capacity.
- You will oversee all client projects, their status, along with any issues or risks.
- You will recruit, structure lead and manage a team consisting of Project Managers and executives and take the responsibility of training, estimation, and assignment of project needs in terms of resource.
- You will monitor and optimise measurements and improvement of client satisfaction during and after product implementation.
Previous skills and experience for Programme Director:
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience managing multiple technical projects (ideally in a SaaS business)
- Experience in team management and development (hiring and managing people).
- Project management optimisation, product implementation and delivery experience (start-up experience a plus)
- Methodical and organised, interested in process streamline and innovation.
- Great people management skills.
Please apply here! For more info contact Dagamara Kukla at Handle Recruitment or via linkedin!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.