Handle is working with a Global Entertainment Business to recruit an experienced Programme Manager for a 9 month temp assignment.
The Programme Manager will be responsible for the planning and procurement of technology solutions for
A major new visitor attraction opening in 2023.
The role will oversee and project manage all aspects of technology delivery planning for the new site. This will include deployment and expansion of our existing applications
in areas such as visitor and event ticketing, marketing websites, eCommerce, retail ePOS, warehouse
management, stock replenishment, customer service, plus integrations to a variety of key downstream
systems e.g. Salesforce and SAP. The role will also include managing implementation partners, technical
teams and business stakeholders around the globe.
Prior experience of new site deployment is required, with a strong preference towards the visitor attraction
or retail industry.
Strong experience in any of the following is highly desirable: Ticketing, Websites, Retail POS,
Customer Service and Analytics.
7+ years of experience in managing technology project delivery of a large and diverse portfolio
- 5+ years of experience in managing technology projects in Retail ePos, warehousing or visitor
attraction environments -- required
- 6+ years of experience providing project leadership and partnership to business stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience managing full application lifecycle
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst and fully comfortable in performing both PM and BA
functions -- required
- Experience in complex systems integrations to financial and other systems
- Experience with delivering projects with satellite project resources/vendors
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.