A Global Social Media/tech business is looking for a highly skilled programme manager to deliver concise programmes across their Global and EMEA markets on a 6 month project.
This role of the Programme manager will sit in the London team with management of 9 EMEA markets as well as supporting the wider teams across Australia, Brazil, India and South Asia.
Please note this will be a remote role till the end of the year but will require some flexibility to travel into London if/when required.
Day to day responsibilities
- The Global Agency Programmes team are enthusiastic solution-drivers who will work closely with the Agency Development team and Local Market agency Sales teams on projects that transform the relationship with Agencies across the globe.
- Working with local agency teams on agenda, workshops, design of content, managing flagship programs and communicating the success
- Programme Management of 9 global markets
- Programme coordination whilst supporting the parallel programme running in Australia
- Leading the logistics as well as management of all events
- Leading the external communications and event enrolment
- Running of the events (speakers, content development, event programming, delivery and follow ups)
- 8x Internal events
- Closing event - Management/scheduling
- Management/scheduling of the external training we are offering as part of the programme - Fast Forward & Own the Room Booking Supplier management Workshop enrolment and logistics
- Programme/project/event manager(min 5 year's experience)
- Media Agency preferred- understanding of the Media Communications audience
- Team player but a leader
- Proficient across multiple digital platforms
- Knowledge of E-mail marketing platforms such as mailchimp
- Adobe InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop experience preferable
Experience in working for matrix organizations & ability to win the support of key internal and external cross stakeholders.
Please get in touch to discuss ASAP
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.