Calling all immediately available Programme Planning Managers! We are proud to be partnering with a leading Multi-Channel Broadcaster who are looking for an interim Programme Manager to assist Franchise Planning during this very busy period. You will need an in-depth knowledge of Programming Planning across TV coupled with a forward-thinking strategic mindset.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Support the Director of Programming in developing content strategies across owned linear and non-linear platforms to support all franchise opportunities
- Work closely with the Franchise, Digital and Creative teams to specify future gaps in the franchise content pipeline and develop additional content to support franchises on all platforms as required.
- Manage a central programming team of 2 and liaise with EMEA programming, programming operations, acquisitions and compliance teams to manage the efficient delivery of programming materials and information between all parties
- Take control and manage the communication of the EMEA content strategies with local programming teams finding best practice and delivering to wider teams
- Delivery of information on all kids programs including rollouts of episodes, schedules, synopses, logos via the Programming Sharepoint.
Really lovely team based in Central London. This is an interim role to cover a back end of a contract. Please get in touch ASAP for an informal chat.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.