Are you passionate about factual entertainment? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to join this prestigious European broadcaster.
You will be working across the Nordics, Russia/CIS/CEE and Africa.
Reporting to the VP Programme Planning, you will be responsible for:
* Executing the planning strategy for factual channels
* Entering plans into BSS and release monthly schedules
* Taking responsibility for the timely release of the plans
* Ensuring all planning is in line with local regulatory guidelines
* Processing schedule changes and informing all stakeholders
* Monitoring inventories and usage of runs
* Creating PowerPoint presentation of channel highlights on a monthly basis
* Being the point of contact for the scheduling team, compliance, traffic, play out and all other departments regarding any day to day issues that may arise
* Updating traffic minutes and checking delivery dates
* Dealing with day to day programming enquiries
* Attending meetings and performing other duties as and when required.
To be successful in this role you need to have programme planning experience, ideally with factual channels.
You will have proven communication skills and be highly organised with the ability to prioritise and co-ordinate workflow in a pressured and constantly changing environment. You must be proactive and process minded with meticulous attention to detail.
We are looking for a passionate individual, with experience in working with BSS or other planning software.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.