Reporting into the finance director you will partner with finance, IT and other stakeholders of the business to asses the current finance system and identify improvements and assist implementing new solutions.
- Evaluate current accounting system
- Make recommendation for new accounting system
- Manage testing process of new systems implementation
- Partner with the business to build and maintain close relationships
- Serve as liaison with corporate IT and vendor
- Support system controls for regulatory compliance
- Provide functional and business expertise for IT projects and business systems support
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of processes and procedures and user guides
- Proven experience in a systems implementation
- Excellent analytical skills - understand business processes and issues from business users. Able to think proactively, troubleshoot through trial and error and to work on own initiative, with a well-organized and efficient approach and follow up until the job is completed
- Quickbooks is an advantage
- Ability to prioritize and organize assignments and execute in a fast paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Confident, accountable and solution focused
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.