An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Production Accountant to join a well-known Television company! The role will be reporting in to the Head of Finance and assisting in all aspects of production accounting
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing and allocating invoices and dealing with related queries
- Assisting with month end including analysis and posting accrual and prepayment journals
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Reconciliation of actual spend to budgets/ forecasts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Providing support and back up to the production team as needed
The ideal candidate:
- The ideal candidate should have current experience within an Production Accountant role
- Degree level or equivalent
- Strong excel knowledge is essential.
- Willingness to learn a new system
The ideal candidate will have prior experience assisting in production accounting, ideally within TV. You should be proactive, have excellent communication skills and have confidence working in a busy and demanding environment. Strong Excel knowledge and a positive and professional work ethic are absolutely essential! An interest in TV/ Production is also highly desired!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.