Financial/Project Accountant with excellent SAP knowledge needed for a hugely popular media brand. My client is looking for a technically strong Accountant to assist with an on going, business critical project.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accountant, to work at highly reputable business, and also gain some good business partnering experience.
Key responsibilities will include -
- Accountability for reconciliation of financial information to general ledger for newly acquired and merging entities
- Work with the local EMEA finance teams to investigate and resolve reconciliation differences
- Liaison with local EMEA finance team to ensure project timelines are strictly adhered to
- Support with Media Morph project
- Support with Quarter End reporting requirements
- Provide regular updates to project leads
Candidate requirements -
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Advanced SAP knowledge is essential
- Proven experience of building relationships, both internally and externally
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and written
- Have worked in a large blue-chip corporation previously
- Strong Excel skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.