Interim Financial/Project Accountant needed for a hugely popular media brand! This is a 3-month role, to help the business with a large financial data integration project. The successful candidate will need to work closely with the whole EMEA region, therefore, good communication skills will be key! This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Accountant to work for a fantastic, well-known brand.
- Prepare reconciliation of financial information to general ledger for newly acquired entities
* Work with the local EMEA finance teams to investigate and resolve reconciliation differences
* Liaison with local EMEA finance team to ensure project timelines are strictly adhered to
* Preparation of SAP testing files for UAT
* Provide regular updates to project leads
* Assisting with legal entity mergers and disposals
* Creating process flow maps for current and future processes
* Documentation of statutory requirements
- Advanced level of MS Excel
- Previous project management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- SAP knowledge is essential
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.