A Global Entertainment company are now looking for a Management Accountant for a three month Contract starting ASAP.
This exciting business are a World leader in Media and have an extensive portfolio of well-known brands throughout the UK and Abroad. They deliver a wide range of services for their clients and are well established in their field.
They are now looking for a confident and self-sufficient Management Accountant that has ideally been working in a similar position. The role involves working on a three month contract which is likely to be extended.
This role requires a self-starter who can hit the ground running and work independently.
Main tasks include:
- Assisting with Monthly Management Accounts including commentary and close
- Assist with annual statutory accounts
- Working closely with the shared service billing time
- Presentation of Management Accounts to Finance Director and Board Directors
- Perform monthly overhead variance analysis
- Liaise with external business functions for accurate information
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations and commentary
- Review of aged debt profile
- Assisting with forecasts, budgets and reports
- Worked with Multiple currency
- Setting up and administering systems, processes and controls
- Other ad-hoc work
- A digital media background preferred
- Part Qualified/Newly Qualified/Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Financial/management accounting exposure a must
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.