An International Media Business are looking for a Project Finance Analyst to start ASAP in an ongoing contract.
This is one of the World's leading media companies with offices based around the globe and covers a vast scope of Media Platforms such as Advertising, TV, Film and Radio. With an impressive portfolio of high profile projects this is certainly a fantastic time to join such a prestigious business and get involved in key decisions that can drive change and improve processes.
At the moment they're going through a global system change which involves migrating to a new contract management platform.
The Project Analyst will be a key member of the SAP team and also help with streamlining business processes. This person will also Business Partner with various stakeholders and drive strategic decisions.
- Provides support to the Project lead and contract management team
- Mapping of data and integration onto SAP
- Correcting any errors and improving processes when errors occur
- Reconciliation of P&L statement
- Assistance with new user training and setting up manuals
- Business partner with various stakeholders
- Responsible for presentations to Senior Management in the UK and abroad
- Dealing with high volumes of data and consolidate into various reports
- Providing variance analysis and detailed explanations on findings
- Ad hoc projects on request of senior leadership team
- Passion for Media/Entertainment essential
- SAP essential
- Project Accounting with system change an advantage
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.