A leading live events group are now looking for a Finance Manager to cover a 12month maternity contract to start immediately.
They work with some of the biggest names in the Music/Entertainment Industry, including A-list celebrities and influential leaders. Therefore a passion for live music/events is a must.
With a thriving office in London, this is a perfect opportunity for anybody looking for an immediate start in fast growing company and get exposure in an all-round role.
This role requires a self-starter who can hit the ground running and work independently. You will be reporting into the General Manager producing Management Accounts and running finance end to end.
Main tasks include:
- Producing Monthly Management Accounts including commentary
- Preparation of statutory accounts and legislative paperwork
- Compiling and presenting reports
- Presentation of Management Accounts to General Manager
- Perform monthly overhead variance analysis
- Responsible of accruals of dry goods, commission payments and month end expenses
- Administration of payroll and commission calculations
- Credit control and chasing debt
- Responsible for the aged debt report
- Assisting with forecasts, budgets and reports
- Setting up and administering systems, processes and controls
- Other ad-hoc work
- Background in events/music desirable or a related Industry
The role reports to the General Manager and liaising with the business as a whole. This is also an opportunity to get involved in other ad hoc tasks as required including new projects in the pipeline.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.