Handle Recruitment is seeking an ambitious individual with strong Excel and Project Management skills to join one of the world's most renowned and highly regarded consumer technology brands, to cover the EMEIA region and enhance customer experience at Point of Sale (POS).
The purpose of this role is to support on preparing, managing and delivering a seamless execution of merchandising projects, with a focus on New Product Introductions (NPI).
As the Project Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting with preparation, planning, execution and post-execution analysis during new product introductions (NPI) or other merchandising projects
- Supporting on ad-hoc data analysis and management as required for Point of Sale (POS) activities
- Coordinating the briefing and installation of large format graphics at POS
- Coordinating requests from local EMEIA teams to obtain merchandising exceptions
- Coordinating reporting from local teams: collation of data and/or pictures for reporting purposes
- Supporting with NPI related maintenance and requests from local EMEIA teams
- Liaising with the Supplies Executive to manage and track shipment of merchandising assets, flagging and solving issues
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communications skills
- An analytical mind set with extreme attention to detail
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- The ability to respond efficiently and calmly to tight deadlines
- The ability to work collaboratively
- The ability to learn about new processes and IT systems quickly
Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.