Handle Recruitment is seeking an ambitious individual with strong Project Management skills to join one of the world's most renowned and highly regarded consumer technology brands, to cover the EMEIA region and enhance customer experience of the Merchandising program.
The purpose of this role is to lead on preparing, managing and delivering a seamless execution of merchandising projects, with a focus on POS.
- Advice and facilitate execution of an accurate and precise Store Brief enabling an efficient design of the Merchandising Programs agreed with the Regional Sales Teams.
- Facilitate design process in alignment with Marcom and Local Teams (where necessary)
- Monitor survey requirements for each program in a timely fashion based on approved Design & Merchandising guidelines
- Arrange and evaluate site surveys to guarantee flawless program execution, flagging discrepancies/challenges
- Evaluate the suitability of the survey vendors benchmarking their performance through agreed KPIs
- Track site survey development and execution in alignment with Program needs
- Project Manage store fixture installation with the clients chosen agencies and Local Teams (timing, compliance, quality control)
- Ensure on-time delivery and installation of all assets to guarantee successful Program deployment
- Evaluate the suitability of the installation vendors benchmarking their performance through agreed KPIs
- Track site installation development and execution in alignment with Program needs
- Coordinate Merchandising needs for deployed programs with POS Ops Merchandising Leads and Local Teams.
Deployment process & data management
- Maintain all project management reporting tools for POS Deployment activities
- Innovate, improve and customise POS Deployment processes, bringing efficiencies to overall execution and timelines - Build presentation and communication tools leveraging best-in-class POS program successes across Countries
- Support in training all Local and Central stakeholders involved in Deployment activities
- Report weekly on Deployment deliverables and traction within the Countries managed
Who we are looking for:
- Comfortable in Senior Management conversations and project negotiations
- Excellent cross-functional project management skills in an multicultural matrixed organisation
- Strong organisation and written/verbal communication skills
- Able to work efficiently under pressure with attention to detail
- Available for international travel
- Reliable, committed to deadlines
- Great team spirit / player
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.