Handle Recruitment is working with a leading video game publisher to find a Project and Facilities Coordinator to support a team of usability researchers in London.
The Project and Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for managing the office and user research facility, as well as coordinating research projects within a team of 10 researchers and support staff.
Key features will include:
- Planning the test schedule; taking bookings, coordinating availability of the researchers, facility and external suppliers.
- Proactively managing changes in project scope.
- Tracking key project information to create reports.
- Raising invoices and assigning costs to other departments within the company.
- Managing procurement including Purchase Orders and invoice reconciliation.
- Managing recruitment agencies that find and schedule members of the public to come and test titles.
- Managing paperwork relating to recruitment of members of the public, in compliance with Legal and data protection rules.
- Ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the office space and user research facility.
- Maintaining the condition of the office and facility, arranging repairs.
- Coordinating with relevant departments and contractors for major building and refurbishment projects.
- Maintaining supplies in the office and facility.
- Booking travel and entertainment for the team.
- Checking and submitting expense reports.
- Helping to organise key meetings; making sure speakers, attendees, technical staff and management are coordinated and have all the information they need.
- Previous experience working in an administrative support, project coordination or project support role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Highly organised - adapts to shifting priorities and demands using analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Service oriented attitude - always professional and helpful both internally and with client teams.
- Works collaboratively with others and provides support and assistance to colleagues.
- Shows commitment to team and personal goals.
- A passionate interest in video games is desirable.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.