Project Business Analyst, needed for a hugely popular retail/media brand! Working on multiple high scale projects at once, the objective of this role is to - lead, partner and collaborate with the Commercial Business, Shared Accounting and Technology stakeholders. The Project Business Analyst will also partner with Management in supporting cash & banking systems and process initiatives.
My client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst, who has previously worked in an eCommerce/retail business previously. You will also have strong knowledge of accounting and finance, and credit card payment processing (i.e Worldpay, AMEX, Paypal etc.)
Key responsibilities include
- Participate in SIT, UAT, FIT testing and functional certification process
- Work closely with responsible Project Managers to manage any required changes in scope
- Maintain Functional Requirements throughout entire project lifecycle
- Create and maintain strong relationship with Business Partners
- Create and/or update Shared Accounting functional process notes to capture procedures impacted by projects implemented
- Create detailed descriptions of records, files, and documents used in processing, and data flow charts
- Experience and knowledge in Cash & Bank accounting processes and reconciliations.
- Experience in credit card payment acquiring and processing (i.e. Worldpay, AMEX, Paypal, Adyen, Stripe, etc)
- Strong experience and knowledge in eCommerce, Direct-to-Consumer businesses and applications, and retail businesses
- Experience working on complex and large application development projects.
- In depth knowledge of the business requirements gathering process.
- Experienced in Business Process Mapping using Visio or similar tool
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.