We at Handle are currently representing one of the worlds largest retailers during their search for a Project Business Partner to join them for 6 months on an interim basis.
Reporting into the Head of Change Management your duties as the Project business Partner would include:
- Assist in the exploration of Procure to Pay ('P2P') issue areas identified with end users
- Improve knowledge of logistics, supply chain, B&M and other key departments procurement practices within Finance to understand current issues faced and the effect requested changes in these areas will have on their and Finance's processes
- Business Partnering with finance and technology managers recommending changes to either the ERP system or business processes
- Champion the implementation of recommendations, communicating with the affected parties, assisting in training of new processes & supporting end users throughout the change journey
- Work with the QA team to ensure testing scope and test scenarios are sufficient for any system changes, ensuring all finance and business requirements are included
- Champion, challenge and input into Change, Comms & Engagement plans within Finance and the wider business, to ensure an acceptable level of business readiness for P2P process changes
It is essential that all applicants are fully qualified accountants with a strong working knowledge of IFRS. Obviously any P2P project experience will be highly beneficial as will any prior experience playing a leading part in the implementation of a new ERP system.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established brand on a company wide change project.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.