Project Coordinator (data governance)
3 months temporary role based in Soho, London
Our client is one of the biggest international entertainment companies delivering premium content across the globe. Their busy integration and delivery team are looking for a super organised Project coordinator to join their team for an initial 3 months.
This is a junior position hence we are open to candidates with some administrative experience within the media and entertainment field. However, you will need to have good numeracy skills and an idea about reporting and data visualisation. Our client will consider offering a permanent position after the initial 6 months.
You will be a great communicator with a solid administrative experience. They have a number of projects in place and your main task will be to manage processes between internal clients, developers and project managers in order to smoothly carry out media ordering and fulfilment throughout the business.
As the Project Coordinator you will have:
- Excellent project management skills and administration, at least six months' worth of professional experience.
- Computer literate; Windows, MSOffice, mid-level Excel, knowledge of preparing and visualising data (reporting).
- Good idea about keeping accurate documentation, templates up to date and reports, and have done it before.
- Experience of liaising with colleagues and clients on different levels of seniority. Great and efficient communication is key.
- Knowledge and interest in digital media and media ops.
- Degree educated.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Creative thinker, ability to analyse and streamline processes.
- Experience or a keen interest in television operations, OTT or broadcast.
- Experience with a data governance project
- Tableau, MS Visio and Jira
If this sounds like you please apply now! If you'd like to find out more about this or other roles in digital and technology space contact Dagmara Kukla via LinkedIN.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.