6 month contract - West London
£140 - £150 a day
A global leading media organisation are on the lookout for an enthusiastic and organised Project Coordinator to join their digital team.
The role will work across various Guest Experience and Customer Service focused projects. These could include help websites and apps and customer service centre operations.
Areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for the effective tracking and management of multiple projects.
- Maintain project roadmap.
- Maintain and track all documentation and project materials.
- Facilitate project workshops.
- Manage communication between business and project teams.
- Run project post mortems alongside Project Supervisor.
Experience and skills:
- Strong customer service ethic.
- Strong Project Management/co-ordination/problem solving skills
- Effective inter-personal and communication skills at all levels.
- High standard of documentation skills - including process mapping and project documentation.
- Ability to manage own time and workload under broad guidelines from Line Manager, and to escalate any issues arising, as appropriate.
- Project, systems (Confluence, MS Office) and process mapping experience advantageous but not essential
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic company and is perfect for anyone with a passion for media/broadcast and great customer service.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.