One of the fastest growing content agencies in central London is looking for an entry-level production coordinator.
The company specialises in bespoke multilingual content production for some big names in retail, FMCG and financial services.
You'll be an essential part of the team and all production operations across a large multilingual retail project. Your role will enable content delivery at speed and scale. You'll be given an opportunity to manage teams of freelancers and have ownership of the production process.
This role will enable you to dive deep into project coordination and scheduling in a creative environment.
Your role as the Project/Production coordinator will involve:
- The highest level of organisation and planning for the project execution.
- Project coordination and scheduling of freelance assignments.
- Creating efficient ways of workload management and channels for online communication with creative freelancers to manage project and obstacles within timelines.
- Keeping everybody working on the project up to date and report the progress back to line managers.
Project coordination and communication skills critical for this role:
- You have to be incredibly organised and able to deal with complex situations in an analytic way and calm manner. (Need to have the ability to look at processes as a whole and see patterns which can be then identified and simplified)
- Previous work or university/ personal project experience which demonstrates the ability to manage complex projects within very tight timelines. (Previous scheduling or coordination experience preferred)
- Computer literate and able to utilise different digital tools for project tracking and scheduling.
- Ability to create strong working relationships with freelancers to create stable, productive teams
- Time management and ability to prioritise tasks for yourself and others.
This is a great entry-level role, it will be a great first step for somebody looking for a career in creative project management, scheduling or production management.
Please do get in touch with Dagmara Kukla via LinkedIn for more information or apply here!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.