Contract Production Coordinator,
6 weeks, start ASAP, up to £200/day
A Creative Content agency in central London is looking for a freelance production coordinator.
This young and vibrant company specialises in bespoke multilingual content production for some of the biggest names in retail, travel, ecommerce and FMCG.
This is a very exciting role for a well-organised project coordinator to work on large editorial pieces in a truly creative environment. You'll be given an opportunity to manage teams of freelancers and have ownership of the production process both in London and acrioss theit international network.
This role will enable you to dive deep into project coordination and scheduling in a creative environment.
Your role as the Content Production coordinator will involve:
- The highest level of organisation and planning for the project execution.
- Project coordination and scheduling of freelance assignments.
- Coordinate the work of writers and editors.
- Make sure that writers and editors deliver meet the brief.
- Make sure assets are delivered on time.
Project coordination and communication skills critical for this role:
- You have to be incredibly organised and able to deal with complex situations in an analytic way and calm manner. (Need to have the ability to look at processes as a whole and see patterns which can be then identified and simplified)
- Experience with scheduling and freelance coordination.
- Computer literate and able to utilise different digital tools for project tracking and scheduling.
- Ability to create strong working relationships with freelancers to create stable, productive teams
- Time management and ability to prioritise tasks for yourself and others.
- knowledge of content production
- Experience in working with international teams and have some idea about localisation projects.
Please do get in touch with Dagmara Kukla via LinkedIn for more information or apply here!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.