An exciting Team Assistant/Project Coordinator role for a Digital Exec Search Start-Up company based in the heart of London's Shoreditch.
The company have some really amazing clients from the media, entertainment and tech world, they carry out extensive projects for their clients and are looking for someone to be an integral part of this. Working in a small but busy and fast paced team of 5 you will be responsible for:
- Supporting consultants on project delivery
- Responding to emails and coordinating meetings
- Diary management for the team
- Proof reading and preparing documents
- Preparing invoices
- Managing office supplies
- Greeting guests and preparing teas and coffees
- Answering the phones and responding to candidates, clients and general queries
In terms of progression, they are looking for a bright and personable candidate that is either looking to make this role their own or move into a consultant/researcher level role. You will be working with some of the coolest companies in London.
To be considered for this role you will be graduate calibre with a strong educational background and have good A-levels or equivalent.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.