Project Director / Head of Project Management / Lead Project Manager - Startup
We currently have a Project Director role available for a high profile Startup Style company based in West London.
You'll be responsible for leading external workshops and delivering customer facing projects. This is a great opportunity to manage a small team whilst having an impact on the company's future.
- 5 years project management work experience, with at least 2 years in a IT software environment
- 2+yrs experience of managing teams
- Confident in MS PROJECT
- Capturing high level business requirements and translating them into project scope and work-packages,
- Ability to translate business requirements into a solid project plan and scope document
- The get up and go drive required to work in a start-up environment.
- executing on new systems processes, and team hires
- Delivering NPD projects on time, on budget and to performance
- Implement and deliver business efficiency / continuous improvement initiatives
- Define and maintain go-live estimates, plans and schedules
- Support engineering activities of a multi-discipline engineering team
- Running projects to PMP, PRINCE2 and Agile frameworks and methodologies
- Managing technical projects to solve business problems
- Start-up business experience
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Project Director / Head of Project Management / Lead Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.