Handle is working with a global broadcast media client to recruit an experienced Project Manager to assist in the delivery of software systems that will support the management of a highly prestigious global sporting event.
The ideal candidate will have a background in project management in major events and broadcast. The Project Manager will lead projects with a high degree of collaboration and will act as the central point of contact for third party developer. The role requires strong project management and problem-solving skills, as well as strong analytical, communication, and cross-cultural management experience.
The role will encompass;-
Definition and documentation of requirements
Establishment of project timelines
Lead UAT testing for releases
Tracking and reporting of project status
Implement processes to ensure timely delivery
Ownership of reporting including financials
3-5 years + experience in a project management role.
- Proven ability to lead and run multiple complex projects/programs from planning, design and development through to production.
- Experience in major events and broadcast media strongly preferred.
- Team Oriented, self-starter: the ability to work in a team as well as to work and lead efforts independently.
- Strong attention to detail; ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Direct experience working with and across various cultures.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.