Superb opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic Project Manager to join an innovative and creative start-up Design agency. Supporting a very busy and fast paced design team, the ideal candidate will be familiar with the full design process and what is involved when working to very strict deadlines. A solid understanding of brand touchpoints within digital, social, campaign and event design.
This role is an immediate start and will be largely remote working but requires someone who is happy to visit their London agency, when necessary.
Key responsibilities: -
- Defining project scope, resource requirements and identifying any technical or third-party requirements.
- Managing changes to scope throughout the project
- Preparation and monitoring of schedules daily
- Weekly client reporting
- Briefing the design team on project deliverables and managing output
- Liaising with the client on deadlines and feedback
- Ensuring creative direction is implemented effectively and delivered in-line with the client's vision
- Maintaining a high level of efficiency and effectiveness so that projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Proactively suggesting new tools to increase effectiveness
- Liaising with production teams and other suppliers
- Understanding the requirements and needs of the client you are working with - their definitions and core characteristics
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.