Handle is working with a Global Entertainment / Events / Ticketing client to recruit an experienced Tech Project Manager.
With the lifting of lockdown, prospects are looking up for the entertaiment sector. This is an exceiting opportunity to join a globaltechnology company that poweres the live enetaertainment sector.
The client sells millions of tickets to thousands of events and are the preferred ticketing partner for some of the largest UK venues and festivals. They have a reputation for pushing the industry forward and have improved experiences for fans across the globe, making it easier than ever to discover events, find the perfect seats, and enjoy unforgettable live entertainment.
The Project Manager is responsible for the execution and management of a portfolio of projects - involving larger projects as well as smaller enhancements You will have direct responsibility for identifying risks and coordinating resources to ensure timely delivery. At times you will be the lead Project Manager for a specific development or specific projects within a programme; at other times you will be the European business sponsor tasked with ensuring the successful delivery of key projects lead by other Project Managers.
Key Skills & Experience
* 3+ years project/programme management experience, including use of project management and development tools
* Experience in dealing with shifting priorities, high-pressure demands and tight timelines and ability to adapt workloads accordingly * A solutions-oriented mindset
* Outstanding communication skills with all levels of stakeholders
* Experienced in Agile and Lean frameworks, and be able to evidence the ability to contribute too and drive development of consistently evolving best Company practices
* Ability to embrace new challenges and deal with a level of ambiguity
* A growth mindset, with a desire to learn more about technology, products, and delivery and to motivate others to do so
* Experience of software development and application rollout.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.