Handle Recruitment are excited to be partnering with a creative agency and consultancy to recruit a part-time Project Manager to join their small but highly ambitious and tight knit team.
The company itself are a part consultancy, part agency business that manage brand, leadership and innovation challenges from creative exploration to strategy and implementation. As such they are looking for an adaptable Project Manager who is comfortable juggling all the different aspects this requires to drive the project from start to finish.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Leading the planning and implementation of projects
- Resource planning and allocation
- Liaising with recruiters and coordinating project staff
- Managing project administration, including all documentation
- To manage project budgets and ensuring these are met
- Tracking project performance
- Managing client relationships
- Communicate effectively with the rest of the team regarding client satisfaction
- Confident in bringing new ideas for the company growth
- To participate in strategy reviews, strategy development and other operational matters
If you have excellent project management skills, are great at managing client relationships and possess a keen eye for detail and the desire to work in a flexible, fun and friendly environment, please apply today!
Please note this is a part-time position with the possibility of becoming full-time in the future offering a salary of £35k pro rata, plus great benefits and working environment.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.