Handle Recruitment is seeking a Project Manager to join a leading B2B media, entertainment and technology organisation.
You will proactively seek collaboration with senior members of the business to refine project concepts, commercial arrangements and strategic future plans.
As the Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the executive team to plan and initiate new and existing business development projects
- Working with project owners to define the level of project management involvement
- Working with project owners to create and refine project objectives
- Managing agreed objectives and outcomes to a successful conclusion
- Proactively facilitating project groups
- Leading communication of the project to all stakeholders as applicable
- Ensuring all projects are resourced appropriately, utilising internal and external staff
- Supporting the Head of Projects to champion Project Management and associated methodologies across the organisation
- Providing day to day management of team members
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Project management and change management skills and experience
- Ability to manage a team of people with an unbiased agenda
- A keen attention to detail, working accurately and methodically
- Confident communication skills
- A successful track record in team facilitation and management
- The ability to prioritise the needs of a group and successfully communicate why a decision has been made
- A broad understanding of all issues that can affect the delivery of an event or project
- A successful track record in building new concepts
- An understanding of the electronic media and broadcast industry
- A strong understanding of budgets and key financial concepts
- A deadline driven ethos underpinned by a project management qualification
- The ability to manage conflict when necessary
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.