Project Manager - Broadcast TV
We currently have a Project Manager role available for high profile broadcast media company who's offices are based in central London.
This is an end-to-end delivery role, responsible for coordinating activities across with chosen suppliers and partners.
- Proven track record of delivery, ideally within the broadcast or VOD industries.
- Strong Agile and PRINCE project management principles and processes.
- Certified Scrum master preferred
- Broadcast / VOD industry experience preferred
- Working in a fast-moving environment delivering customer facing projects to tight timescales.
- Managing third party suppliers and ensuring contractual obligations are met.
- Understanding both the content and technology aspects of broadcast and IP systems preferred
- Managing, driving and co-ordinating projects, their interdependencies, associated risks and issues.
- Ensuring approval of all phase gates, if appropriate, and actively tracking progress during implementation
- Effective change and contract management
- Facilitating regular Agile ceremonies as projects dictate.
- Supporting the Head of Programmes
If this role sounds of interest and please send your CV through or call Robert on 0207 569 9971
Project Manager - Broadcast Media / Broadcast TV
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.