Project Manager(design and digital)
4-6 months contract, up to 250/day
We are working with one of the most prestigious universities in the UK to help them find an experienced project manager within digital and creative space.
The University is going through two major digital and design transformation projects currently. This will create a more accessible and efficient way for its students to navigate through the campuses and take the full advantage of the studies. The project manager will be responsible for helping deliver the navigation design project and then work on internal branding integration.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced project manager who enjoys seeing through creative projects, managing agencies and third-party suppliers.
The ideal candidate would have worked within education, government or large third sector organisation before. You will also have a good experience managing different stakeholders and understanding public sector administration.
Experience and skills required for the contract project manager role:
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Minimum of two years experience in a project management role, managing project lifecycles.
- Ability to work individually managing multiple stakeholders and suppliers.
- Great project planning and tracking skills, knowledge of Asana software.
- Good level of computer literacy, Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Adobe Suite and other design software knowledge would be advantageous.
Highly desirable skills for the Project Manager role:
- Digital asset management tools to support brand consistency and visual communication.
- CMS (content management system) to edit web pages.
- Any experience in managing estates/facilities and/or wayfinding and mapping projects will be highly advantageous.
- Prince2 or other project management qualification.
Apply ASAP for immediate interview. Contact Dagmara Kukla via Linked In for more details. Thank you for your interest!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.