Project Manager Contract - Film Studio
London 4 months | £350-£450 Day/Rate
Handle are currently working with a Global Film Studio in North London who are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager. Experience in the Film, TV or Media Industry is a must.
Responsibilities of Project Manager - Film Studio, London:
- Develop kick-off meeting presentations and conduct project kick-offs.
- Develop and maintain project plans and track project milestones.
- Develop and communicate monthly executive Dashboard Reports on project status.
- Conduct weekly status meetings for project stakeholders.
- Manage project issues and maintain project issues logs.
- Manage cross project dependencies and maintain dependencies logs.
- Manage project scope and track change requests.
- Develop and execute project Communication Plans.
- Manage project budgets.
- Provide budget forecasts.
Required Skill Set of Project Manager - Film Studio, London:
- Experience in Project Forecasting: functional and technical effort estimation.
- Experience with a wide range of applications and platforms, encompassing a variety of functions, and understanding client/server, and web technology.
- Knowledge of all phases of system development life cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of AGILE principles.
- Knowledge of Business Process design and modelling.
- Knowledge of Business Process re engineering.
- Knowledge of application design.
Do get in touch if you're interested in discussing the details ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.