An ambitious independent marketing and communications agency are looking for a Project Manager to join their creative team.
The role will be working with various different clients, covering sectors such as technology, government agencies, health and beauty, FMCG and telecommunications.
The projects are diverse and include internal and external communications, presentations, video and animation, live events and exhibitions.
You will be joining a fast paced studio to ensure projects are delivered efficiently and within budget. You will take ownership of presentation projects and work with designers and clients from brief to delivery.
- Creating financial proposals, actively seeking to increase the services offered and income generated.
- Briefing designers directly and preparing projects.
- Individual project ownership through full lifecycle including planning, scoping, budgeting, execution and final delivery.
- Project managing a variety of projects at any one time.
- Maintaining communication between both the sales and finance teams throughout projects.
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular close contact which will include face-to-face meetings, telephone and email communication.
- Ensuring you manage the expectations of all stakeholders.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Experience of handling multiple projects at any one time.
- Previous experience managing presentation projects would be advantageous.
- Must be able to quickly understand the client, their products and their industry.
- Ability to follow quality assurance and operational processes.
- 2-5 years' PM experience within an agency environment.
You will need to have very strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills and come with a positive can do attitude.
This is a challenging and exciting role within a friendly and supportive environment. If you are interested please apply with your CV to email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.