Project Manager - eCommerce / retail
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to support the team working across strategy and operations to deliver strategically important projects. Based in Hammersmith with the occassional travel to client site hence strong stakeholder management is key.
The ideal Candidate will have experience delivering projects for external clients along with excellent stakeholder management experience
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience of delivering concurrent projects end to end (full Project lifecycle)
- External stakeholder management experience essential
- Agile environment and a good understanding of Agile methodology and its application
- project management tools and methods, business process improvement, project/programme communications and operational improvement
- Experience of working with a software development team
- Proactive approach to process improvement
- Own the design and documentation of the implementation process
- Work with the teams to develop an implementation process
- Track, prioritise and resolve issues and risks throughout the delivery process
- Manage dependencies across all stakeholders and contributors
- Assist the Programme Manager with the management of the Project Intake process
- Manage expenditure and project budget throughout the project
- Communicate plans, status and progress regularly and clearly to all stakeholders.
- PM Qualifications
- Software Delivery Experience
- Retail exposure
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Tobie on 0207569 9982
Project Manager - eCommerce / Retail / Software Implimentation
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.