Sales Enablement Manager | London | Up to £40k
Do you want to be part of something exciting? Handle have partnered with the industry leading mobile Order & Pay solutions company based in Central London and are looking for a Sales Enablement Manager who is ready to make the next step with their career. You will be joining a team who are passionate about making mobile payments the new norm in the hospitality industry!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer-centric and commercially driven individual, with excellent people skills wishing to join a company that's focused on the continued drive into shaking up mobile payments and will involve working strategically with marketing, product, sales and leadership teams on everything 'Sales Enablement' to increase productivity.
- Latest funding round raised just over £10M and are in a growth stage.
- Excellent Glassdoor rating!
- No micro management, genuine 21st century company to work for.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create materials including brochures, presentations and product demos.
- Continually review our sales success, analysing sales and marketing data to ensure a deep understanding of the end-to-end customer acquisition journey.
- Gather ongoing operator feedback and market insights.
- Enable workflow feedback from salespeople to product and marketing teams (and vice-versa).
- Recommend and implement new content formats, tools, channels and processes to increase conversion.
- Work with the digital marketing and comms & content teams to improve the volume and quality of MQLs
- Provide training and best practice guides to salespeople about the product and sales process; creating onboarding materials, playbooks and workshops.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ideally to have 3 years' experience working in Sales Enablement.
- Have experience working in the SaaS space coming from B2B high-growth organisation.
- Ideally worked in a SaaS organisation.
- You should be a strong motivator with high energy and a real passion for developing others and coaching for success.
- Strong experience with HubSpot, or similar CRM system.
- Based Central London.
What You'll Get:
- Up to £40k basic salary .
- Click apply now!
- 3 stage process - all via video!
- If successful an offer will be made!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.