Handle Recruitment is seeking a Project Manager with a media/creative/marketing agency background to join an industry leading management consultancy, who offer a wide range of services to help global and blue chip clients deliver their marketing objectives.
Working in a culture described as kind, creative and smart you will thrive on working in a busy environment and building rapport with clients and agencies.
As the Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Leading on project management for consultancy projects
- Working closely with the consultancy team to ensures smooth delivery of projects
- Building proposals including budgeting and management of timelines
- Subscription management - Engaging with agencies through networking events, meetings, calls and other correspondence
- New Business Development - Supporting clients and managing partners with new business opportunities in preparation of proposals, credentials, organisation of meetings and attendance where relevant
- Line management of a Project Executive
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Immaculate attention to detail
* A strong track record in agency/marketing industries, ideally in a media or creative agency environment
* Proven commercial acumen
* An entrepreneurial mindset with a problem-solving mentality and positive attitude
* Motivation to work independently and closely with colleagues
* An understanding of the marketing, agency and media landscape, including market challenges and developments that will affect clients
Please apply now for a further discussion!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.