Project Manager - Music
Salary Negotiable DOE
Handle Recruitment are working with a Music organisation to find a Project Manager to join their Marketing Team. The primary focus of the role will be managing relationships with a wide range of clients, from emerging to established artists, both UK-based and international, as well as record labels and catalogue owners.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing relationships with the various artist and label client
- Overseeing set up and implementation of marketing campaigns, including setting up of clients' physical and digital production
- Conceiving and implementing creative marketing campaigns & managing marketing budgets
- Sourcing and managing PR, radio and TV promotion partners for projects
- Working with internal teams, including Operations, Digital Marketing and Retail Sales as well as external partners
- Setting and achieving sales, streaming and revenue targets for each release in the UK
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Significant experience in the UK music industry, ideally within a successful distributor or record label environment
- Strong organisational and project management skills - this role involves managing multiple ongoing campaigns of varying sizes
- A good understanding of the current music industry, including digital innovations and digital marketing and promotion opportunities
- Ability to network with clients and industry contacts
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a progressive and creative attitude
- Excellent client management and communication skills
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please send a CV and short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.