We are looking for a Project Manager with systems / product implementation experience to work on a part time basis for a London based media organisation.
You will be taking charge of a business critical project involving the implementation of a new cloud based SaaS product across multiple offices internationally. This project is expected to last up to three months, and will involve working two or three days a week.
To be considered for this role you must have proven commercial experience working as a Project Manager, ideally in a media business or similar. In addition you will need;
- A proven track record of successful project delivery.
- Experience of systems / software / product implementation projects.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to influence stakeholders at a senior level.
- Experience working on projects that involve multiple locations / time zones.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, and experience managing third party software vendors.
- Solid "core" project management skills (time management, process management, budget management, risk and issue management etc).
- Ideally an industry recognised project management qualification.
We are looking for someone who is available to start the week commencing 20th February, and who is happy to work on a relatively flexible (2-3 days a week) part time basis.
This is a great opportunity to work for an internationally recognised media organisation and play a key role in managing the successful delivery of a high profile project. For more information please contact Will Fraser at Handle Recruitment.
Project Manager Project Management System Software Product Implement Implementation Vendor Stakeholder Risk Issue Budget Media International Technology Project Manager
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.