An exciting interim opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the London office of a renowned animation studio/ production house!
The appointed candidate will be managing a large scale project, involving office relocation.
Experience and technical skills required:
Suitable candidates must be able to demonstrate the following experience and technical skills:
- Experience of working in a structured, business project management environment in the setup and delivery of a new programme of work.
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects.
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- Proven business case development and writing skills
- Experience of successfully managing Senior Stakeholder relationships, as well as diary management.
- Proven experience working on large-scale projects (5 million plus)
- Office Relocation project experience
- Consultancy background would be beneficial
- The role will involve coordinating the day to day meetings with key stakeholders
This is a part time role, 3 days per week
This contract is due to start ASAP; anticipated end date is January 2018.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.