My client is a subsidiary of a well-established news business. An ambitious and ever growing organisation, they are looking for a Project Manager to drive the campaigns of the radio business.
- Writing and proof reading scripts for on- air competitions and features
- Sourcing prizes for competitions
- Running social media campaigns
- Ensuring campaigns are OFCOM compliant
- Leading campaign budgets
- Managing video shoots, outside broadcasts and events
- Using the system to compile post campaign analysis
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Proven experience in project management with radio or TV
- The ability to lead and manage multiple projects at once, prioritisation being key
- A great understanding of OFCOM code and compliance associated with on- air competitions
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the best known businesses of its kind and project your career in the radio industry.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.