Superb opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to oversee and deliver on a 3-month project, within an innovative and creative Marketing agency. This role is an immediate start and will be largely remote working but requires someone who is happy to visit their London agency, when necessary.
Key responsibilities and experience needed, as follows: -
- Experience of managing clients throughout the project process
- Entertainment and/or creative agency background, 3+ year's experience
- Strong understanding of the dynamics of brand client and stakeholder management
- Knowledge of content and creative production
- Understanding of brand marketing basics and advertising
- Previous exposure of managing Media channels and partnerships
- Planning the project calendar and managing budgets
- Contributing to client proposals and quotes
- Coordinating and hosting project meetings, and follow ups
- Assigning tasks and responsibilities effectively and consistently
- Monitoring project progress and identifying potential issues
- Communicating updates to clients and key stakeholders
- Responsible for the final delivery of the project
The successful candidate will have previous Project OR Account Management experience, gained from working within an entertainment or sport marketing agency. This role is suitable for someone that has high attention to detail, is able to deliver against ever changing deadlines and who excels when being challenged. An understanding of how Social & Content Media campaigns are run would also be a huge advantage. If you are dedicated, passionate about project management and commercially aware, this role is for you - I look forward to hearing from you.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.