An opportunity to be part of a globally renowned, market leader within media and technology. Our client delivers innovative, pioneering technology, products and services to clients and customers within marketing, advertising and media industries across the world. We are keen to appoint an interim Project Manager or Paralegal to assist with a 3-6 month restructuring project. The role of the project manager will involve working closely with our client's International Legal team and external advisers, and a strong knowledge of Privacy Law and GDPR is an essential requirement.
Suitable candidates must possess exceptional attention to detail, excellent communication skills and be incredibly organised and pro-active to ensure timelines are adhered to by all involved parties.
- Prior experience of working in the media industry
- Prior experience of working on projects which involve consideration of Privacy laws and their potential impact on business operations
- Excellent project management skills
- Responsive, collaborative and a strong communicator in the English language (other European languages would be desirable but not essential).
- Consistent exercise of sound judgement and discretion in all matters.
- Performance to a high standard, with excellent attention to detail, on a timely basis.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
This process is moving very quickly, so if you feel you possess the relevant skill set and wish to find out more, please get in touch ASAP.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.