Project Manager / Scrum Master / Agile Delivery Manager
We currently have a senior Project manager role available for a global Media and Analytics company. We are looking for a Project Manager / Agile Delivery Manager responsible for acting as the Scrum Master
*The ideal candidate will have strong experience working with agile software delivery teams, and be an expert in Agile delivery techniques and lean product development methods. working successfully within software delivery, as part of agile teams
- Agile delivery and lean product development methodologies.
- ideally Scrum Master with a recent certification, or a similar role.
- working within collaborative environments supporting product owners, QA analysts, developers
- leading and facilitating inceptions, retrospectives and workshops for delivery teams as well as stakeholders
- Act as a Scrum Master for a delivery team,
- facilitating meetings and ceremonies (workshops, retrospectives, showcases and inceptions),
- Ensure that project metrics - Burn Up, Cumulative Flow etc - are collected and reported consistently.
- Assist in building a coherent pipeline / optimizing the process
- Assist with project validation by identifying/evaluating/resolving areas of risk
- Identify and resolve issues with dependencies and conflicting requirements
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.