Handle are working with a global cross-platform media organisation to identify a hybrid PM / Scrum MAster / Release Manager.
Project Manager / Scrum Master / Release Manager
- Manage the releases of various BAU (Business As Usual) project releases across different regions and across different platforms (Web, Android and iOS)
- Liaise with Dev Ops and the Business on the release schedule and the scope
- Manage the resourcing for issues reported as "critical" that require development resources
- Manage the bugs reported by various stakeholder via Smart Sheets and JIRA
- Look after approx 10 developers
- Fast thinker and problem solver
- Proficient with JIRA and Confluence
- Technically savvy, ideally with technical background but not a "must have" requirement for the role
- Hands-on, ideally Scrum Master
- Must understand different technologies, deployment process, and software life cycle
- Need to be able to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audience
- Related previous experience working with internal team of developers and stakeholders (and not 3rd party suppliers)
- Digital agency background desired but not a "must have" for the role
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.