Handle are working with an innovative and vibrant start-up to help them find an outstanding Contract Customer Success Project Manager.
Central London, up to £400/day, start ASAP
The company is an established B2B start-up. Their main product is an amazing software as a service platform enabling clients from retail to plan and monitor cross-channel digital insights. They have partnered with big names in retail and are now successfully implementing and customising the product - to coordinate this process they need an experienced Project Manager to join their easy-going, a bit geeky team.
As the project manager, you will be a key part of newly formed customer success team and will manage all communications and the process of implementation and support of the product.
Your responsibilities as the Project Manager:
- You will need to learn and understand technology which the platform uses and collaborate with the tech team in order to provide the best support to clients.
- Organise and carry out onboarding of new clients.
- Look after external communication and outstanding customer service.
- Work with data analysis tools and reporting.
Your background in Project Management:
- More than 2 years of experience in Project Management for a B2B product.
- Open-minded and collaborative approach.
- Excellent communication skills (preferred client-side comms experience)
- Self-starter and very organised. Ability to set up your own area of work is crucial.
- Data driven and analytical - proven experience in using different ways to measure your success.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and interest in start-up culture.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.