Projects / Program Manager (Director) - Marketing-Technology Platform, London
Circa £60,000-£80,000 (dependent on experience)
Handle are currently working with a very exciting client in the Marketing-Tech Industry.
Our client is a tech start-up in the heart of London. They are now looking for a Program Director to manage their Project Delivery team. Their main product is a software as a service platform enabling clients from retail world to plan and monitor cross-channel digital insights.
They have partnered with some huge names in the retail/e-commerce world and are now successfully implementing and customising the product as well as constantly onboarding new clients.
This is a Software as a Service B2B platform so you will be responsible for a high volume of platform integrations & on-boarding projects as well as Customer Success. As the Program Manager/Director, you will also be managing the onboarding team, which will consist of a team of 5-8 Technical Project Managers and various other functions.
You will be expected to implement new process such as Project Management tools as well as fully understanding how to onboard new clients in as Software as a Service environment.
As well as this you must have exemplary people management skills.
Key Responsibilities of Projects / Program Manager:
- You will be responsible for the implementation, optimisation and management of their product to a high volume of retail / eCommerce clients.
- You will lead a team of Project Managers and also be responsible for the growth and hiring of the on-boarding / projects team.
- Provide insight on new processes and Project Management tools to ensure the business excels in Customer Success.
- You will master and understand all aspects of the platform
- To seek out Customer Insights to analyse business & client requirements of the platform
Key Skillset of Projects / Program Manager:
- You must have come from a B2B SaaS environment having managed the on-boarding & implementation of various client projects.
- Ideally, have come from a Technical Project Management background or a Pre-Sales background. This is a complex platform so having worked with a Technical Platform in the past is crucial
- Previous exposure to large data-sets or API's would be very desirable
- Having managed a team of at least 5 people and proven experience of implementing new processes.
- Methodical and organised, interested in process streamline and innovation.
- The desire to work for a Tech Startup in the Marketing-Technology industry
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.