Promotions & Live Events Coordinator
Family Brand & Entertainment
I am delighted to have partnered with a well-known television production company, on an exciting position in the team, working with the Director of Promotions and Partnerships. This is a great time to join this business as they are developing due to the success of one of their famous brands, and the continuous growth off the back of its success.
This is a fantastic role and would be perfect for a creative, innovative and proactive individual, ideally with some experience across licensing, live events and/or entertainment.
- Provide support and assistance to the Director of Promotions and Partnerships across experiential activations.
- Support on the management of deals, right from sourcing/pitching to approval and review.
- Production of creative resources, for potential partners and venues, and to work alongside those partners to ensure that projects are delivered to a high standard.
- Continuous building and maintenance of relationships with external parties - whether that be promotional partners, attraction partners and licensees.
- Close work with marketing teams to promote and communicate all attractions, events and exhibitions across the business.
You Will Have:
- Demonstrable experience in brand licensing, and destination based entertainment for either a kid's product, or attraction.
- Tenacity, dedication and outstanding organisational skills, you will be spinning many plates so the ability to keep on top of many ongoing projects is a must.
- Second-to-none administrative skills and the ability to multi-task within a busy, creative environment.
- A proactive approach, you will be responsible for bringing in new business opportunities, as well as identifying and initiating new leads.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity, for an adaptable, hardworking and proactive candidate, eager to find their next role!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.